Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Miss Punk Princess

Hi!

Today's nail show is...


 Princess Punk Cross Nails


So yesterday I went to my friends house. Ivy I mean (or Miss I) and I went there to hang with her but all I did was do her nails. So here is my end result.

I actually did this before but with a pink-y marbling but it's the same cross color and it was on all nails. Plus my nails were pointy so it was totally perfect.



I used several polishes actually. It was...

-one coat of a pink jelly (I used my pink jelly franken)
-Sponged Savvy - Ice Pink
-Sally Hansen - Diamond Strength -  Champagne Toast
-one coat of Savvy - Pink Flash
-Wet 'n' Wild - Fast Dry - Buffy the Violet Slayer








Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.