Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Haul : Gold Nail Stickers

Hi!
Today's show is...


Rose and Ribbon Gold Stickers
I was in town a couple of days back for an errand and decided to go into this beauty supply store and found a couple of new things I've never seen there before and was interested in the stickers for nails that they had. For one sheet of stickers $1.25. I thought it was a good price so I went through the ones they had and found the page that had gold stickers. I really liked them all but I didn't have much cash on me so I choose the roses and frames one and also the ribbons one. Best decision I made. I love them both.



The stickers look amazing. The only problem I have is that they are thick only a little. So if I use them I would have to apply tons of top coat. I'm exaggerating it will need like two coats and I'm usually good with one good coat.










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.