Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Princessa - White Shimmer -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

 Hi!
Today's show is...


Princessa - White Shimmer Review
I decided to try this nail polish and I ended up liking it.
White Shimmer is a white pearly flake on a clear base.It will look better over any other nail polish. On its own is good too.

Here are my nails with only a base coat.


One coat.


and Two coats.


Here is how it looks with two coats of White Shimmer.


I sponged a couple of purples on to see if it'll look good but it did not. Maybe if I did it with more calm. I was rushed.











Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.