Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, December 6, 2013

Paint Strokes with Black Arrows Nails -Nail Art Tutorial- -Español & English-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Paint Strokes with Black Arrows Nails
I saw this trick on mixing nail polish with acetone to make the polish more liquidy. I decided to do that using a couple of different nail polishes to create a nail design.

At first I did a sample to see if I liked it. Which is this nail below. But that nail broke. I had to start over again.


Later I did them all and made a video tutorial as well.

Here is the tutorial.




Then my ring nail broke too.



Not a lucky week.

--------------------------------------------------

He visto este truco de mezclar esmalte de uñas con acetona para hacer los más liquidos. Decidí hacerlo utilizando un par de esmaltes diferentes para crear un diseño de uñas.

Al principio hice una muestra para ver si me gustaba. Que es la foto de abajo. Pero esa uñas se me quebrado. Tuve que empezar de nuevo.

Más tarde hice todas mis uñas e hizo un tutorial de vídeo también.

Aquí está el tutorial.




Entonces también rompió mi uña de anillo.


No es una suerte de semana.










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.