Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Lines, Tiles and Square Plaid Nails -Nail Art Tutorial- -Español & English-

Hi!
Today's show is...



I saw a couple of photos of nails that I thought were so cool and mature looking and I loved it. I kinda wanted to create a similar style using different patterns that would look good together. In the end I loved how I made them. From the colors I used to the way they looked after I topped it with a good top coat. The studs I used helped finish this look.

In the process I also created a video tutorial for these nails.

Here are the tutorials







Finishes Styling :







--------------------------------------------------

Vi un par de fotos de uñas que pensé que era genial y se veian mas como para adultas y me encantó. Quería crear un estilo similar utilizando diferentes estilos que se verían bien juntos. Al final me encantó cómo los hice. Desde los colores que usé hasta de la forma que se veían después de que le pase una buena capa de top coat. Los "studs" ayudan a terminar este look.

En el proceso también he creado un video tutorial para los clavos.

Aquí están los tutoriales













Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.