Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Presents Late -Adventuring- -Haul-

Hi!
Today's show is...



Christmas Presents Late
Got some money today and went to spend it.


I first got 2 nail polishes and a mood ring with moons on it at Exentrix





Then I went to Sally's and got a big bottle of acetone. this will last me a year or so.


After that went to Pintusa and almost got 3 nail polishes.  Almost.
I would have gotten a really pretty green polish from L.A. Colors, one from Bambina and one from Revlon.


I also got hair clips and cotton pads.


And then at Walgreens I got 4 nail polishes.
3 Wild Shine for 69 cents each and a fast dry for $1.19 I think.




 All 6 nail polishes I got today. 





Happy New Years!!





Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.