Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Snowman and Garlands Christmas Nails -Nail of the Week-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Snowman and Garlands


Some time ago I got myself some really adorable snowman decorative candles. Now 2 days ago I got inspired by them and also because I didn't want to be the only nail blogger that hasn't done Christmas nails this year. 


I did my ring nail with a face much like the one the candle had, hat and all. n the other nails I did garlands. As a background for all that I combined three nail polishes.

New York Color - Love Letters
Sally Hansen - Rock Candy 
China Glaze - Luxe and Lush


Finished Styling :




 China Glaze - Luxe and Lush is super pretty under the sun. ♥












Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.