Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Tree Nails -Nail Art Tutorial- -Español & English-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Christmas Tree Accent Nails
Happy Holidays Everyone!
I know I'm late with the theme and all but I wanted to post this up anyways. I create this design on the 24th. Uploaded the video tutorial on he 25th and now I will post this up in the blog. I sadly am very late.
 I was inspired by an image that I saw on some thing similar to what I did.  Granted my nails/my design is quite different from the image. This is such a simple design to recreate. And I hope that even if i was late someone could benefit from it.


The tutorial for the nails.





Finished Styling :














Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.