Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Gold Framed Shell Nails -Nail Art Tutorial- -Español & English-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Gold Framed Shell Nails


Good morning lovelies!
Today I decided to finally show you this tutorial I did a while back.



I actually liked the design but I didn't like hos they looked in the end. I don't know what it was..maybe it was because I didn't let it dry properly and the shell bits moves.

The pinky especially I loved. These would look good if it was done with gel instead of nail polish but I still liked it.

I don't have much to say so for today I'll end things here. 
Next time I'll post a very pretty fall nail tutorial and later a Holiday/Christmas nail tutorial.


----------------------------------------------------------

Buenos Días Bellezas!

Hoy he decidido finalmente mostrar este tutorial que hice hace un tiempo atrás.



Me gustó el diseño pero no me gustaba como que se veían en el final. No lo que era...Tal vez fue porque no lo dejé secar adecuadamente y los pedacitos de concha
se movieron.

El dedo pequeño especialmente me encantó. Estos se vería bien si fuece hecho con gel en vez de esmalte de uñas, pero todavía me gustó.

No tengo mucho que decir así que por hoy a terminar las cosas aquí.
La próxima vez te voy a mostrar que un tutorial de uñas de otoño muy bonito y más tarde un tutorial de uñas de Navidad o algo asi.










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.