Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, December 30, 2013

My Last December Nails

Hi!
Today's show is...



My Last December Nails aka The Last Nails I'll Do Till Next Year
these are the last nails I'll do. I'm thinking of taking a short break for my nails and for the blog too. Maybe a couple of weeks max.

As for the nails I did Christmas/Holiday themes ones all in reverse french.


Finished Styling :


The nail polishes I used were:

Savvy - French Vanilla
Bettina - Chic
Colorina -Santa Fe Chic
China glaze - Some Like it Haute
China Gaze - Holly-Day
Wet 'n'Wild -  The Gold and The Beautiful
Color Club - Wish Upon a Rock-Star




Both of my hand were painted.


Did my mothers nails too.











Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.