Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

November and December -Adventuring-

Hi!
Today's show is...


November/December Adventuring.

So on November I didn't do much but I did take a couple of photos of the nail polish displays and other things.


I went to Plaza del Caribe in Ponce and at Me Salve saw that they had better display and that they had more nail polishes than the one in town.

Sally Hansen and Bettina nail polish displays.


I want Ocean and Orchidea. Both such pretty blues.



Mini nail polishes.



I did these for Halloween but I never got to take a photo of both hands.




I did this to see if I could create it. The paint wasn't done right. The leaves look cool.


My nails are at they're longest. On both hands too.



New Marble nails. Will post about them soon.


Tried to to tween nail. I'm almost there just need to create thinner lines.


Adventure Time Nails.


Recent nail art. Did a tutorial for these.





Some time ago there was this activity at the towns church. I don't care much for these things but this time there was some fire. I don't know why but I'm drawn to fire.






We got free snacks.

 We also made some crepes. So good!!











Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.