Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Beauty Supply -Adventuring-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Colorina Adventuring
I went to the beauty supply store that I got the gold stickers not long ago and found that they had a new brand of nail polishes. And they were gorgeous and cheap. Perfect for me. They were $1.99 each polish. They had so many too. Can't wait to get my hands on more of them. 
I had money so I got one and my mother gifted me another one. I took photos too. Even though there were a lot of people there. I'm getting braver.

I searched and apparently they are local. From Puerto Rico. I'm so proud.




Here is were I got my stickers from.


These are the two I got. 
The first one is called Colorina - Foxy Black and the other is Colorina - Yogo Caramel Crunch.


I did one coat of each on my current mani. 
They are good. They dry fast and you don't have to fish for the glitters. One coat is packed with glitters.


I also did one coat of the last nail polish I got. Princessa - Orange Glitter











Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.