Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Chocolate Truffles X Nail the BYTCH - Smoky Glitter Nails -Nail Art Tutorial-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Son of a Gun

I wanted to paint my nails but I didn't come up with any good ideas. Then I decided to take a couple of my polishes to uniwith me. So that when I got out I could paint them. When I got out I opened the box and started to look at what I brought with me. Then I realized I had this amazing polish I got a long time ago and decided to use that (Lil Perfection Confection). But I didn't have much time so I painted them at home.

I used Lil Perfection Confection and applied 2 coats on all nails. Then I used black acrylic paint to sponge on the tips to create a "smoky" effect.I thought it looked to plain so I added Some Like It Hot over the black. To me they looked amazing but I wanted to add something more. I added gold studs near the cuticle area . Which was perfect since Lil Perfection Confection already had gold speaks.

When I finished painting my nails I realized that this design is like an updated version of the nails I did a long time ago. (HERE) But to me this version is way better. At least in my opinion.


Here is the video for these nails.





Finished Results:



I really like how the glitters pop in the sun light and I also realized these nails can pull of a night starry sky kinda look.















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.