Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Chocolate Truffles X I Have A Cupcake - Sponge Bob Square Pants Nails -Nails of the Week-

Hi!
Today's show is...
 
 
Oh! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Today I'll show you my Sponge Bob Squarepants Nails.
Sponge Bob Square Pants Inspired Nail Art Tutorial


I saw this a while ago and had the thought that it was going to be hard to do.
So I did my index finger first and when I saw that it was going to be pretty. I started to do the rest.


Finished Styling :



When I was in school I wore this spider so that my classmate would look at my nails.
Ps. This pic was taken at my physics class while the teacher was talking.

 

 This is Today's Sky.









Bye-Bye.

1 comment:

Comments are love.