Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bonita - Ultra Violet , Olive Sparks and Mint Vanilla -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's show is...


 Bonita - Ultra Violet , Olive Sparks and  Mint Vanilla Review
 For today I'll review three lttle baby nail polishes that I got a while ago.


 Today I'll go straight to the review since it's really late.


Bonita - Ultra Violet - BNP93 - $1.00
Ultra Violet is a purple frost nail polish and you can see tiny blue and pink-y purple shimmers.





Bonita - Olive Sparks - BNP106 - $1.00
Olive Sparks is a sheer apple green nail polish with tiny green shimmers.




Bonita - Mint Vanilla - BNP104 - $1.00
Mint Vanilla is a sheer light yellow polish with gold shimmers.



Now on to the swatches.


Mint Vanilla and Olive Sparks took three coats each to look good and Ultra Violet took two coats.

Beside the bottle:




Personally I would use Mint Vanilla and Olive Sparks on top of other polishes because they're a little jelly ( little transparent ).
I really like them all super cute.








Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.