Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Haul : New and Replaced

Hi!
Today's show is...





Recently mom and I went to the mall and entered Sally's. I got these.


Started browsing and at the sale table was a jar filled with little polishes.
So I picket one out and it said that it was a cuticle oil.
So mom said to take it cause it was for 69 cents.



Sally Girl Cuticle Oil Orange Blossom
 5.3ml   $0.69
Smells like oranges.



Sally Girl in 812031
5.3ml  $0.99
A clear polish with silver hex glitters.

They are soooo tiny.


Compared to my Sinful Colors.


Also bought another acetone.
Happy to say that this is my third one.








Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.