Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sally Hansen - Insta-Bright Nail Whitener -Nail Polish Review-

Hi!
Today's show is...



Sally Hansen - Insta-Bright Nail Whitener Review
I've had problems with my nails getting yellow for the longest time. I eventually searched online for ways to fix that. So then a couple of days later when I went to Walgreens. I remembered what I read and searched for a nail whitener.




It cost $4.99. There was another one (the same one) but that one didn't have the bonus free clear polish and it cost the same (despite not having the free clear polish).

Results:


I really like this stuff. For me it takes two coat and two days to whiten.








Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.