Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Doting

Hello everyone and Welcome!
To another show.
(old pic)
Today I'm going to show you how to do dots.
Yes DOTS.

You can use practically anything to help you do them.

Things you can use:
-Dotting tool
-Bobby pin
-Sewing pin
-Pencil
-The other side of a make up brush
-Pen
-Match (be careful)
-Nail art pen
-etc.

I'm going to show you what I use.



How I did them:


This is how I usually do them.
But you can make dots into different patterns and designs.


Ps.
Maybe if it dosn't rain tomorrow I'll show you my recent nails.








Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.