Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Wet 'n' Wild - 9021Orange and Avon - Mosaic Effects -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Wet 'n' Wild - 9021Orange and Avon - Mosaic Effects Review
Today I''l show you a review of one of my newest babies.



Wet 'n' Wild - Fast Dry - 222C - 9.0.2.1.Orange - 13.5ml - $0.99 - Sale - Walgreens
9.0.2.1.Orange is a sheer orange jelly with gold flakes.

I like this color A LOT. I liked it when I saw it at Walgreens and that's why I bought it. It was love at first sight.



Anyways when I put the first coat one I loved it immediately and I thought that it would look good just as 1 coat. But I was curious so I did 2 coat. I really loved it with one coat only. I don't know why.



one coat


2 coat


Today a friend at my mom's work asked if the Avon crackle polish looks good. So I took it and of course very professionally I painted my ring finger.

Here it is.


2 coat of 9.0.2.1.Orange
2 coat of Avon Mosaic Effects









Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.