Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Haul : 6 Wet Wild Nail Polishes

Hi!!
Today's show is...

 
Wet n Wild Haul


I will show you the new babies my mom got me. We went to Walgreens and as usual I immediatly went to the make-up section and I saw that Wet 'n' Wild had a sale. There were lots of things for $0.99.



What I got.

(Took this at the parking lot.)




They're names :



More pics that just had to be here.




When I took these it started raining like crazy.


What the sky looked like.
I got scared cause it stated witha lot of thunder.









Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.