Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Gradient and Bold Birthday Nails

Hi!
Today's show is...


My 19th Birthday Nails
So for the day of my birthday I decided to do my nails and makeup and also get dressed up even though  didn't go out anywhere.

My makeup this year was very simple. Just a thin black eyeliner with a small wing and orange tinted lips.


As for my nails I did something I had never done before. Its a triple gradient with a bold black line down the middle of the nail. I really didn't thing they would end up like that. I was thinking of doing something else but this came out and I just left them like that.

These nails are to not me. They are way mature. I know I'm 19 but it's so weird I did these nails. I still love them. 


I used a makeup sponge and 3 nail polishes but first I added one coat of the lightest color I was going to use.


Then with black acrylic paint and a mechanic pencil I did the lines.




What I used:
Bettina - Resort - Flip Flops
Bettina - Jeans - Sand Blast
Bettina - Stiletto


Finished Styling:










I went to Marshall's and saw these candy covered sunflower seeds and thought the colors were really cute. My mother said that they looked a lot like the colors I used on my nails.


Then I saw this really cute honey bear pot. So cute!


 The next day I decided to add a matte top coat on my nails.


Finished Styling:

Outside





Indoors



I used :
Hard Candy - Matte-ly in Love



Saw so many decoden doughnut squishies. I wanted to get some but they were magnetic.










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.