Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

KKcenterHk Package Opening -Package-

Hi!
Today's show is...


KKcenterHk Package Opening


I got this package in the mail weeks ago but I decided to still write this even though I had already opened it a long time ago. 


I got one nail polish and two different 3d pieces. One of them is a little cute face and the other is eyeballs. I'm really stuck and don't know what to do with those pieces but I had already made two looks with the nail polish and the review. That will probably be up soon after this post comes up.










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.