Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

EBALAY Warm Orange Shiny Glitter -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches- -Sponsored Review-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


EBALAY Warm Orange Shiny Glitter Nail Polish Review

This is part ? of my mini spam. Today I will show you the swatches of the nail polish I got from KKcenterHK.

Thank you KKcenterHk for sending me this product.

KKcenterhk125x125jpg banner

This nail polish is perfect. It can go on top of any nail polish and look good. It's also perfect for the times when I cut my nails super short. Just one coat on top of any bright cream nail polish would look good.

Now on to the review part.


 As a base for this tutorial I decided to use different colors. These were the ones I choose.

Bettina - Flip Flops - Resort
Bettina -Stilletto
Sinful Colors -Timbleberry
Sally Girl - Cherry
Pure Ice - French Kiss

 Over those colors I applied two coats of the glitter nail polish.



One Coat of Warm Orange over the nails.



Two Coats of  Warm Orange



Warm Orange is a clear nail polish base with white and orange hex glitters, white rectangle glitters and iridescent glitters that shine blue/purple/pink in the light.


Finished Styling :


After that I created  an arrow in black. Clear top coat on the glitter part and matte on the black arrow but since I was using my fan in high because the heat was killing me the matte top coat got bumpy, airy and white specks appeared on top.
See more photos on these nails HERE.










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.