Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Pure Ice - French Kiss -Nail Polish Re-Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...



Re-review of Pure Ice - French
Good afternoon everyone. For today I will re-review this Pure Ice nail polish.This is one of my favorite.

I didn't realize that I had already reviewed this nail polish before until now. Because I was editing some things here on this blog. But it's good cause here you can see the color in bright sun light.

I love this color with all my heart. It's such a pretty blue color.

I got this polish a long time ago. It was a gift from a friend of my brother's. She gave them to me a long time ago with other polishes and a makeup bag. Loved her gift. I was happy because it's a nail polish I can't get where I live. I am happy that they became a part of my nail polish collection.



First Coat


Second Coat


Finished Styling:





Pure Ice - French Kiss - Gift
French Kiss is such a beautiful mid-dark blue nail polish










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.