Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chocolate Truffles X Tsubasa Masuwaka -Nail Art Tutorial-

Hi!
Today's show is...

 
Chocolate Truffles X Tsubasa Masuwaka Nails
 Vintage Dress


 Tsubasa Masuwaka has been my idol for a long time even when she was a super gyaru. Most of all I've loved her nails. So when I saw this photo I wanted to try and recreate them. 
That Barbie phone is awesome, had to mention that.



This is my first tutorial so I hope that it's good.


This is my version of her nails.


 
These are the things you will need:

- Base Coat
- a peach with pink under tone or a nude nail polish
- a white nail polish
(I wanted to use my China Glaze - White on White but couldn't use it cause it got clumpy)
- a good top coat
- and a pencil or dotting tool

Here are the steps:


1. Apply base coat.
2. Use a pinky nude nail polish as a base color.
3. Do the traditional french tip. I did mine with out the sticker but you can also use that if it helps.
4. Take your doting tool or in my case a pencil (you can also use a toothpick too) and dab it in white nail polish the same one you used to do the french. Then make 2 dots on the side of your nails. I did them according to my hands, left on the left and right on the right.
5. And finally apply a top coat.
6. Your DONE!! Why are you looking at step 6 when your already finished. lol










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.