Today's show is...
Chocolate Truffles X Tsubasa Masuwaka Nails
Tsubasa Masuwaka has been my idol for a long time even when she was a super gyaru. Most of all I've loved her nails. So when I saw this photo I wanted to try and recreate them.
That Barbie phone is awesome, had to mention that.
This is my first tutorial so I hope that it's good.
This is my version of her nails.
These are the things you will need:
- Base Coat
- a peach with pink under tone or a nude nail polish
- a white nail polish
(I wanted to use my China Glaze - White on White but couldn't use it cause it got clumpy)
- a good top coat
- and a pencil or dotting tool
Here are the steps:
1. Apply base coat.
2. Use a pinky nude nail polish as a base color.
3. Do the traditional french tip. I did mine with out the sticker but you can also use that if it helps.
4. Take your doting tool or in my case a pencil (you can also use a toothpick too) and dab it in white nail polish the same one you used to do the french. Then make 2 dots on the side of your nails. I did them according to my hands, left on the left and right on the right.
5. And finally apply a top coat.
6. Your DONE!! Why are you looking at step 6 when your already finished. lol