Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Chocolate Truffles X Nail Venus Summer 2013 Nails

Hi!
Today's show is...



Chocolate Truffles X Nail Venus Magazine page 86 Nails

I found this magazine online and was looking trough the pages when I found these really cool, really simple nail design and the first thing I wanted to do was to recreate them. I just used an orange nail polish that was the brightest I had around because I don't own any neon nail polishes. Then I used black acrylic paint to make the lines and added silver square studs to the other nails. 
I took a lot of photos and I think it's better to take lots than to have a few.







Here are the close up photos.







I thought it was cool how the color of the nail and the color of the leaf and also the pattern looked together.




 

 



 
Nail Polish Used 

Bettina - Candy - Sherbet










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.