Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wet n Wild Blazed and Sunny Side Up -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's show is...


 Wet n Wild Wild Shine Review
Sunshine

These nail polishes that I'm going to show you today are perfect for spring ans summer. You just need to know how to combine them to create a good design. 

 Wet n Wild - Blazed - $0.69 - gift - Walgreens
Wet n Wild - Sunny Side Up - $0.69 - gift - Walgreens


 


 ^ a huge chunk is missing don't know why ^

Now on to the swatches.
By the way my nails are dark because  I had a dark nail polish on before and I couldn't get of  the edges.


One coat

Two coats

Three coats











Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.