Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sally Hansen - Blue Me Away! , Lacey Lilac and Mint Sorbet -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Up In The Sky
First review

This will be my first review on this blog and I'm not sure that I will do good. Hopefully it turns out alright. I would have never thought that I would end up creating a nail blog. I've loved nail art and nail polished since I was a little girl but I didn't think I would end up here. Hopefully I don't screw it up.

This time I will review 3 nail polishes. All Sally Hansen. They are from the Hard as Nails Xtream Wear
Collection.


Their names are (from left to right) ...
 Blue Me Away! , Lacey Lilac  and Mint Sorbet

 Sally Hansen - Blue Me Away! - 04 - $2.99 - Walgreens
Sally Hansen - Lacey Lilac - 270 - $2.99 - Walgreens
Sally Hansen - Mint Sorbet - 340 - $2.99 - Walgreens




This collection has really good flat brushes. I like them because they apply the polish better to the nail.

My set up.



Here Starts the swatches.


Clean nails with only 1 coat of base coat.

1 coat only.

2 coats and that's all they need to reach full opaque-ness.


Here they are with a top coat.
 I forget to clean my cuticles. 

I especially like Mint Sorbet. I thought it was a baby blue but when saw it in daylight it really is mint. That was really dumb of me.

[My Opinion]

I think there pretty good. No!! I love them for being bright. I mean the colors are very bright and pigmented. Dries faster than my other polishes. In about 1 or 2 minutes. They are not to price-y for me. I mean I can even hypnotize my mom into buying them for me. Muahahahahaaaa. They even make want to get more.




This is what I saw while waiting for my nails to dry completely. It was a very beautiful sunny day.

After 1 day I did this. Don't you think they look pretty. Sweet and simple cute pastels with clouds these are perfect nails for Sweet/Cute style, Ulzzang Style and even for fun. 


Finished Styling:











Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.