Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, November 1, 2013

Bats -Hallowen Special Nail Art-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Bats Halloween Nail Art

This year I only did two nail designs. I'm not so proud because I had planed to do more than that but I've been so busy latently with my school work and what not. But as for now I will show you this very pretty nails.



On my thumb I did a bat bowtie. The one Jack Skellington had in the Nightmare before Christmas.



For these nails I used this beautiful bright neon blue as a base color.
Sinful Colors- Endless Blue


And on my thumb nail over Endless Blue I did a gradient using
Sinful Colors - Faceted


Here they are together.











Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.