Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, September 13, 2013

Chocolate Truffles X Nail Up September 2013

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Chocolate Truffles X Nail  Up September 2013

Hello my little chocolate truffles. 

I'm going to do a little thing were if I see a good nail design somewhere on the internet or in magazines I will write in the title "Chocolate Truffles X ..." That way people know where I got the idea from.


I wanted to paint my nails again, but like always I didn't have any good ideas. I remembered that I had seen some good designs in the latest Nail Up magazine and thought I should check them again. My eyed focused on this really pretty ocean-y nail design and I wanted to recreate them. I didn't really like the whole design but I gave it a try. What I changed was the ring finger. Instead of some starfish I didn't a gold accent nail. Which I then realize it would be rather difficult to remove afterwords. I also kinda would have preferred to do the thumb nail as well with gold.

The page I got my inspiration from was page 23. If you are curious and want to see.
I actually took some captures of the nails.




I took lots of photos of my nails too.
















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.