Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Strawberry Pop -Nail Art Tutorial-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Long time no see.

Since I started uni and my summer is over I decided to go back to doing makeup and painting my nails.Once again open tjis blog and start doing tutorials, reviews and much more.

I noticed my nails were ugly and my cuticles were monstrous. I will definitely take better care of them from now on and make them more healthy. Till I get them back to their formal glory.

This time I came back with a really simple design. I was inspired bu some photos on my tumblr. I joined a couple of ideas to make this design. I didn't really make a sketch plan for these nails but in the end they turned out better that I thought. I love my middle and thumb finger nail design with the black and white with the strawberry. Again this is what I call a "Naked" nail design because the nail polish isn't on the entire nail and they are bits of your naked nail showing.






I really like how this pattern turned out.











Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.