Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Lee Hi's It's Over Nails

Hi!
Today's show is...


Lee Hi's It's Over Music Video  Nails
It's been a long time.
I've missed doing my nails so much but, my life has been taken recently and i just don't have time.
I decided to recreate Lee Hi's nails in her video "It Over".

Also, If you're interested in her makeup the visit my main blog to see the tutorials.

Lee Hi Rose Makeup Tutorial
Lee Hi's It's Over Promo Makeup Tutorial



Here they are.

These aren't the same colors but the similar style. I checked by zooming in the photo. The one above. These are hearts, by the way. I thought that her nails were way to cute and that I had to do them.


My cuticles are awful. Super ugly too.


These are the nail polished that I used.










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.