Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Haul: Little Girl

Hi!
Today's show is...



Went to out today.
At first I was mad cause my friends and me were going to the movies. But once again our plans were shit-ed.

So I was kinda mad-sad. So I told my mom to take me to the mall.

First to the mall.
Went into Sally's, didn't buy anything. :(
Then to Me Salve, didn't get anything. TAT



(I lost one already)

And at the end I told my mom to take me to a store called Exentrix.
Got these super cute "mo~os".


Then went to my town and got this polish for $1.50.
Cheap right!








Bye-Bye.

2 comments:

  1. how are the L.A Color nail polish? I never I try them before but I've seen them everywhere and the price is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know cause I only have 4 but I think that L.A. Colors are good.They apply easily, the colors that I've seen are supper pretty and of course the price is not bad either.

    I really recommend them. I was even going to buy some today cause I had some money but my mom started to fight with me.

    She says that I shouldn't buy more cause I have to many.
    But I only have like 152.Is that a lot??

    ReplyDelete

Comments are love.