Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Chocolate Truffles X Tsubasa Masuwaka - Milky Bunny -Nail Art Tutorial-

Hi!
Today's show is...


 Chocolate Truffles X Tsubasa Masuwaka Nails
Milky Bunny


 Now Tsubasa Masuwaka can add singer to the list of many things shes good at. If you haven't seen the music video here it is.

I also talked about it on my other blog HERE

Today I decided to do a tutorial of here nails in the music video for Bunny Days

Besides having awesome nails in her music video she had these amazing looks.and outfits.


These are the photos I found on google. The design isn't very well shown but I will do my best to recreate it.



I only did one nail to see if it would look good.



Now lets go to the tutorial.

Things you will need.

Base coat
Top coat
White nail polish (I used NYC in French White Tip)
Red polish (I used Bettina red)
Black polish (I used Sinful Colors in Black on Black)
Red nail art polish (if you have a thin brush; it will be much easier)


Here are the steps to follow.


1- Apply a base coat.
2- Apply 2 or 3 coats of white nail polish. Or until it's opaque.
3- Use tape or a nail art brush to paint the 4 stripes.
4- Then make a line at the bottom of the nail like in pic.
5- Draw a line using your brush or nail art polish as if you were to make a french tip.
This will make it much easier.
 It will also make your line perfect if like me you don't use french tip sticker.
6- Fill in the red tips and draw a heart.
7- If you see in the last pic the bottom part of the nail (the black line) looks more rounded.
That's how it's supposed to look.
8- Apply a Top coat.
9-  DONE!!!


 I promise that I will update this soon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did re-do this design. If you want to see the full post click HERE.

Here is a preview photo.










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.