Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sinful Colors - Cloud 9 and Mint Apple & Revlon - Mon Cherry -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's show is..


 Sinful Colors - Cloud 9 and Mint Apple & Revlon - Mon Cherry Review
Skittles


Went to Walgreen and saw some really pretty nail polishes. I then bought them.
I'm not feeling so well so I'm going to start the review.


Sinful Colors - Cloud 9 - 853 - $1.99 - Walgreens
Cloud 9 is a bright orange base nail polish with gold-y orange shimmers.




Sinful Colors - Mint Apple - 947 - $1.99 - Walgreens
A mint-y blue nail polish with silver shimmers.




Revlon - Scented Nail enamel - Mon Cherry - 335 - $2.19
A red jelly nail polish with a cherry scent. Smells like a red skittle.
Got this one on sale, but I wish had more money. I could have gotten all of them.




Now on to the swatches.

One coat


Two coat


Finished Swatches.



What they look like with top coat and what they look like against the bottle.

Pictures are getting better aren't they.Tell me if you like the changes I'm making.


[My Opinion]

 They are all really vibrant colors. That's why I love this combination. I've only had 1 red nail polish before but Mon Cherry is the best by far. Love that the shimmers in Cloud 9 and Mint Apple don't look to weird. They are perfectly shimmered. hihi. The scent in Mon Cherry last up to 4-5 days.It's cherry by the way so i reminds me of Skittles hence the name of the post.








Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.