Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, February 27, 2012

*sigh*

God Im soooo depresed.



Oh I forgot to say
HIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK!

My day was super. I was laughing more than usual.So it was a good day. And people by some sort of magic, they started saying how pretty I was today. Apparently I'm not pretty, today was an exception. Plus there was a cat near us at lunch and he was soooooo cute.
(he was a dark grey color.one I've never seem)

Anyways then my mom gave me the news that I'm not going to get a camera.


I know right! Pretty depressing. And right when I was excited about it.

Oh well now I have to wait moooooorrrreeeeeee.
For her to get it.

It sux being job-less
(I need a job)







Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.