Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Berry Arrow Nails -Nail Art Tutorial- -Nails of the Week-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Berry Arrow Nails
I the past post I showed these nails as a part of a review. These are the nails that I created after the review. I kinda liked the colors and the glitter and wanted to pain something on top. This is the result of that.



I painted the different colors on the nails. Two coats.

Then I applied one coat of the glitter nail polish.

Two coats.


And finally I painted on a black arrow with acrylic paint.


Finished Styling :



 I really would have wanted to paint these nails with time. I wanted to finished before the sunset and as a result they were very clumpy and bumpy. 

Here are the links to the past post that are related to this one.
The nails before the glitter. 
The nails after the glitter and also the review of the glitter nail polish.










Bye-Bye.

2 comments:

Comments are love.